7.13.2009

From "Birth to "Deployment

this is my son's photo with all
of his army decorations to
his uniform including a picture
of him in his uniform, as
you can tell i am proud of
him like any mother would be
and he son will be leaving on
deployment.


this is my son's stuff from his grad
pic to his tassles, firemand pin to his metal
and his rosary bead braclet when
he was a baby, that was made especially
for him by his great grandmother.




These item have special meaning to me they are my son's baptism outfit which is 40years old and was handed down from generation to generation and he was able to were it 21 years ago, along with his baptism is two blue baby braclets that was on my shower cake for him, and the ornament in the middle is my son's boy scout tie clip, these item's were chosen because i love my son and he will soon be deploying.




No comments:

Post a Comment