8.15.2009

Final Project

With this final project my main goal was to create
illusions, and dramatic images and these are
some of my favorites.



The first image of the lake stands out to me because of its silvery water, dark horizon line and that you can barley make out the clouds. what is hidden in this image is the boy under the water, it almost looks as if he is drowning.




I find this to be a great shot because of the awkward angle of the horizon how your eye is drawn from the log leading out of the right corner of the shot to the horizon. Then up to the clouds and over to the flower/sun.
I really like the reflection of the clouds on the water and just the different textures of this photo.




With this photo I shot it at this angle to be able to capture the way the waves were coming in to the photo. I wanted to make this one unique so i changed the color of the water in different places, and added a semi transparent picture of myself. Making it look as if i am sitting on the rocks.







The Image of Big Falls in Troy is one of my favorites because of the detail it shows of the water fall and the rocks.

When I first started working with this image I was just thinking of ways to make it pop and then I thought of that image I used in the portraits assignments. I wanted to see how it would look in between the two streams of water.

I find that it completes this photo.








When I took this photo I just wanted to see how it would look when the water flowed over the rocks. But when I opened it up in Photoshop I found that I had actually captured a photo of that had its own interesting flair without adjustments.

When the Water flows over the rocks it creates a face in the rock that is truly strange and unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment