6.22.2009

Amazing portraits


The exposure, angle, and the funny face he is making
really shows of his bright and hilarious personality.

I chose this picture of myself because i like the angle
of the ground, and I was trying to use different facial
expressions.

This self portrait was my favorite, again I love the
exposure and the angle of the ground that would be the
benefit of living on a hill.

I took this picture at this strange angle knowing
that my grandfather would not be able to tell I was taking
the photo. i really like the way his eyes look and the colors around him.

My dad, one of the only serious photos I took, he
always has to look so serious.

I really like the idea of doing a side profile of my brother
it works great for him. The levels of this image are great.

I really like the idea of two people interacting and
I just happened to be taking photos of him for class. So I
wanted to try some interaction shots too.

No comments:

Post a Comment