6.29.2009

Assignment #2

I really like this picture. I think that the yellow color the flower came out really nice.

I took this picture while riding in the car. I like the color of the clouds and the way the trees are.


I took this picture in my backyard. I looked up into the tree to take the picture. It is my favorite composition picture that I've taken so far.


I took this sunset picture, and I changed it to make it darker. I love the sun in it.


I tweeked this picture to make the orange a little bit brighter. Overall, I like this picture a lot.





This lily was so beautiful that I had to take a picture of it. I really like how you can see the seeds within it.





This pink flower is my second favorite composition picture I took. It's really pretty against the green leaves, and the shadows are beautiful.





1 comment:

  1. The sunset is beautiful and another interesting shot looking up the tree. It's as if I'm standing under the tree looking up.

    ReplyDelete