6.23.2009

Melissa Farrell Assignment 3





















I took this picture in the woods next to my home, were my daughter and I like to look for animals. It is very hard to get the lighting etc. correct when capturing a two year old. I had lots of trouble so I wanted to post at least one good picture of her!

















I think this picture shows great depth of Field. I played around with the clone tool on photo shop to delete his hands from the photo.

















I like the calmness of this picture as well as the sharp colors. It is not a typical photo that I would have taken of my son.

















I like this picture, because again it is not typical. I used the clone tool to fill in one side of the wreath around the face. I also used the blur tool for the background. I would like to experiment more with this picture to cut out the background, and turn to solid color or something.






Close up shot of the side of his face. I used the flower on his eye lid as an additional focal point. I would have liked to move the flower up so it covered the eyelid but I'm not sure how to do that yet.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the one with his face framed in the yellow flowers. He looks so serene.

    ReplyDelete