6.29.2009


With this picture i wanted to capture depth of field while bluring out the back ground. I also like how vibrant this flower looks.

A pink rose. I wanted to set the rose off to the side and capture the leaf of the rose on the opposite side.
I captured these flowers standing right over them i wanted to get the green grass and the middle of the flowers. I also liked how one over lapped the other



This is the same rose as above when i was playing with the shadow I liked how this looked. I may even like this one better than the pink rose.



These yellow flowers are in clusters. I took this picture looking up at the cluster so i could get the dramatic effect of some drooping, some open and some of them are still buds.



This is one of my favorites. I took this picture for many reasons. I liked the colors, the orange agaist the green. I also liked that I could see the middle of the flower. I also liked how the raindrops added just a little more to the picture.






This is a cluster of the flowers. I took this picure for the colors as well. I liked how the orange looked against the white, green, and brown. The orange is bold.




No comments:

Post a Comment